Kotvata Aqua Club is located at the foot of Rila, in peace and quiet, among the smell of pine trees. The complex is the perfect escapade from the dynamic life in the city. It integrates the ecologically clean natural environment and the healing properties of the mineral water.
It is no accident that the aqua club was built on that exact place. Excavations reveal ancient remains, proving that the site attracted Thracians, Romans, and Goths with its medicinal water. Combining ancient and modern, the architecture of the complex preserves parts of fortress remains renovated as columns and arches, building the unique character of Kotvata.
The complex features a variety of water facilities and relaxation areas, including:
- Three large pools for adults;
- Contrasting pools with hot and cold water;
- Three pools for children, divided into two depths for different ages;
- Children’s playground with a sandpit;
- For the lovers of SPA and relaxation the complex offers four jacuzzi tubs with whirlpool jets and water with a temperature of up to 40°C, which enhance blood circulation and have a beneficial effect on the peripheral nervous system, central nervous system, the musculoskeletal system, and others;
- The complex provides a number of changing rooms, showers, and toilets;
The innovative architectural decisions offer a new approach to the construction of swimming pools, suitable for entertainment and relaxation and places an emphasises on the water attractions and sports facilities:
- geysers, artificial beach, caves, bridge with hanging rings for water entertainment;
- a climbing wall built inside the pool complex in a close proximity to the water bar where you can relax with your favorite drink;
- a pool that imitates the strong current of a river, which is a lot of fun to swim in;
Modern smart systems work 24 hours to keep the water clean and to regulate its temperature.
All guests who wish to combine leisure, entertainment and relaxation can take advantage of the area for fast food and the bar, which offers a variety of cocktails and drinks.
You are welcome to enjoy delicious food and incredible panoramic views of mountains from the restaurant. You can watch the sunset while enjoying a glass of wine on the spacious terrace. During the cold evenings you can sit by the fireplace and enjoy a cozy night.
Be sure to enjoy all the facilities that the aqua club offeres even in the coldest winter days. The outdoor pools work all-year-round, complementing the adjacent mineral bath which features an indoor pool, SPA and wellness area.